109th day of the war in Ukraine. Online
- Ukrainian authorities have developed two corridors for exporting grain through Poland and Romania, Deputy Foreign Minister Dmitry Senik told Reuters. Ukraine is negotiating with the Baltic countries on the creation of the third corridor.
- Ukraine does not mobilize women into the army, and the “published order of the Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine” is a Russian fake. This was reported by the Center for Counteracting Disinformation under the National Security and Defense Council.
The action “The Last Day of Russia” took place in Kyiv. A funeral wreath, several crosses were placed near the non-functioning embassy of the Russian Federation, and the bullets that were used to kill Ukrainian citizens were “returned”.
- The occupying “authorities” of the Kherson region organized concerts on the occasion of the Day of Russia in the temporarily occupied territory of Ukraine. This was announced by the head of the regional council Oleksandr Samoylenko in a commentary to Suspilna.
- German infantry fighting vehicle manufacturer Marder wants to transfer them to Ukraine. But the final decision must be made by the German government. This was stated by the company's CEO Armin Papperger in an interview with Bild.
- Russian troops have already destroyed two of the three bridges leading to Severodonetsk, Luhansk region. This was announced in his Telegram channel by the head of the Regional State Administration Sergey Gaidai.
- Joe Biden said Putin wants to destroy independent Ukrainian culture. In his opinion, this was the reason for the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
- A Russian air missile was found in the waters of the Teterev River in the Kiev region. This was reported by the press center of the State Border Service.
Photo: dpsu .gov.ua
- Twenty-two civilians were injured as a result of a missile attack by the Russian military on Chertkovo, Ternopil region. This was announced by the head of the Regional State Administration Vladimir Trush. Among the victims – a 12-year-old child and 6 women.
- In Kyiv, an official of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine used firearms in a residential area of the city. The incident is being checked, Defense Minister Alexei Reznikov said.
- Over the past day, 30 more people have been evacuated from the Luhansk region, including three children. This was announced by the head of the Regional State Administration Sergey Gaidai in his Telegram channel.
- In the Black Sea near the Ukrainian coast, Russia has reinforced the fleet with two large landing ships. This was reported by the press service of the operational command “South”. At the same time, the threat from 40 cruise missiles remains.