Are you traveling to Universal Orlando Resort or to Universal Hollywood Studios? Avoid a bad day and meet the park entrance requirements.
The administration points out that all travelers are required to go through the metal detection arc before entering the CityWalk shopping complex or a theme park.
All bags, backpacks, purses, packages and items are subject to X-rays and additional inspection if necessary. So it is best not to enter with prohibited objects.
The service animals they have access as long as they wear harnesses.
Prohibited items in Universal parks
1. To begin with, suitcases and bags with wheels are prohibited.
2. Any type of explosive, weapon, item that can be used as a weapon or that has the appearance of a weapon is prohibited.
3. You cannot enter with alcohol or marijuana or any item containing cannabis or related paraphernalia. Illegal drugs are also prohibited.
4. Energy driven devices like Segways, Hoverboards or Drones.
5. The sticks for selfies they must be insured. Otherwise, they can be removed by the security team.
Clothes that you cannot wear in Universal parks
1. “Clothing that may create a hazard, incite a disturbance or that shows offensive language or content ”, they point out in their website.
2. Clothing or accessories that represent someone as emergency personnel or that may create a false impression that they are a Universal employee.
Is it allowed to enter Universal parks with food?
It is allowed to enter with food to the parks of Universal Orlando and Universal Studios as long as they are small snacks that do not need to be heated. Just make sure it goes in plastic containers, not glass. The water must be bottled.
You can go through with food and supplements necessary for medical purposes. Also formulas and baby food.
The best parks in Universal
4. Disney’s Hollywood Studios en Orlando, Florida
This park is dedicated to the company’s movie hits. You must go to Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida, to tour and enjoy it.
Here you will find Toy Story Land, but also rides and rides with movie stars like Cars, Toy Story and Star Wars. For those who love terror there is The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
To top it off, Rock n ‘roller coaster starring Aerosmith is a roller coaster that takes rock lovers on a high-speed ride in the Aerosmith band’s limousine.
3. Universal Studios Hollywood, in Los Angeles, California
Have movie and tv show inspired attractions.
In Studio Tour you will explore some film sets during the tour that lasts 60 minutes. A narration by Jimmy Fallon, the host of “The Tonight Show,” is projected on the monitors.
You’ll find iconic movie sets, like the smoking wreckage of Steven Spielberg’s War of the Worlds Boeing 747.
This park has a replica of the hogwarts castle, where they project a show of “dark arts” that has as protagonists dementors, inferis and Lord Voldemort.
2. Universal Studios Orlando, in Florida
It’s a world of fun inspired by Universal’s movies and TV series. Its scenarios will surely transport you to your favorite productions.
The most outstanding attractions are: the high speed simulator of Fast and furious, Harry Potter and the escape of Gringotts, Men in Black, the 3D tour of Transformers, the ride of The Simpsons and the show 100 years of movie memories.
1. Universal Islands of Adventure en Orlando, Florida
Travelers’ favorite attraction is The Wizarding World of Harry Potter-Hogsmeade, which includes the Forbidden Journey attraction and the new Hagrid-inspired roller coaster.
If you go, you will also find the iconic Hulk roller coaster, the Spiderman 3D ride, and the Skull Island: Reign of Kong ride.