Reznikov told when the Russian Federation will start a new wave of offensive

Reznikov said when the Russian Federation will start a new wave of offensive

Russia plans in February 2023 to launch another wave of offensive in the war against Ukraine. Ukrainian Defense Minister Oleksiy Reznikov said in an interview with The Guardian.

“Although Ukraine can now successfully defend itself against Russian missile attacks on critical infrastructure, including the energy system, there is evidence that the Kremlin is preparing a new a broad offensive,” Reznikov said.

The Minister of Defense believes that a new offensive could begin in February.

“Conscripts have been preparing for at least three months. Consequently, they are trying to start the next wave of the offensive, most likely in February, just like last year. This is their plan”, — Reznikov explained.

  • Finland has begun preparations for a full-scale war because of the Russian attack on Ukraine.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Previous post Zaluzhny: The Russian Federation is preparing about 200,000 soldiers. I have no doubt that they will go to Kyiv again
Next post Zelensky: The return of territories to the borders on February 23 will not be the end of the war