The counteroffensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the south of Ukraine, during which the territories occupied by the enemy are liberated, is led by four brigadier generals and a major general. Deputy Defense Minister Anna Malyar wrote about this on Telegram.
“The advantage of our armed forces over the enemy lies in the motivation and intelligence of our command. We have powerful battle-hardened commanders on all fronts. It is they who direct, plan, lead,” she noted.
Here is who liberates our territories in the south:
- Brigadier General Alexander Tarnavsky;< /li>
- Major General Andrei Kovalchuk;
- Brigadier General Andrei Gritskov;
- Brigadier General Mikhail Drapaty;
- Brigadier General Andrei Ignatov.